Our Board of Directors approves projects based on long term sustainability and impact. We encourage projects that leverage our connections in the U.S. Our current project pipeline includes three categories:
Hospital 57357 Expansion, learn more.
- 300 new beds
- A LEED green building
- An eight-story research center
- A new healthcare science academy
- A proton therapy center
- A guest house (300 families)
- 150 Hospice care beds (first in Egypt)
Hospital 57357 Global Education and Training
- Pediatric oncology clinical fellowships with U.S. hospitals, learn more.
- Education/training opportunities abroad for staff of Egyptian descent, example.
Patient Care and Medical Infrastructure
- Urgent and emergent transfers from the U.S. to Egypt of medication,supplies and clinical intervention, example.
- A $1.7M proposal to build a new outpatient clinic for Egypt’s National Cancer Institute’s (NCI)
- Naming opportunities (legacy gifts of rooms, departments or equipment) at Children’s Cancer Hospital Egypt 57357 & NCI, learn more.